-
June 27th, 2004, 03:47 PM
#41
Senior Hostboard Member
Nope, never red that... I don't read very often you know... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2004, 03:48 PM
#42
Inactive Member
Heheh, its about a guy who hitchhikes all across America living the "beat" lifestyle...
Barely getting by and living life...
-
June 27th, 2004, 03:51 PM
#43
Inactive Member
yea i figured the point of only going with 300 bucks is to go about the "just getting by" lifestyle that i live everyday lol
-
June 27th, 2004, 03:54 PM
#44
Inactive Member
Yeah, by the end of the summer I'll be "beat"...
I need to get a girlfriend before this whole thing is over...
-
June 28th, 2004, 01:22 AM
#45
Senior Hostboard Member
What te hell that XD means, that Cav keeps sayin'?
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, and that "zealot" thing... You guys sure have a dictionary. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 27, 2004 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>
-
June 28th, 2004, 01:35 AM
#46
-
June 28th, 2004, 07:18 AM
#47
Senior Hostboard Member
And what does "zealot" means?? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 28th, 2004, 10:24 AM
#48
HB Forum Owner
-
June 28th, 2004, 12:03 PM
#49
Senior Hostboard Member
Like me with Grandia II.? then I'm sure as hell a zealot! lol XD
-
June 28th, 2004, 04:00 PM
#50
Inactive Member
Hmm, I can call us zealots of our particular games (N-Halo, Miguel-Xeno, alot of us used to be, or still are Grandia) but we don't act like fanboys about em. Guess there's even a difference between those two things.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks